The title of the ebook and video course truly lives up to its name in helping me reframe my mindset on LinkedIn.
1. Juliana's positive vibes throughout the video course is infectious, and you want to pay it forward with your own mindset shift on LinkedIn. One biggest takeaway for me is the Abundance mindset to shift how I create and consume content on LinkedIn, and being truly happy with fellow industry friends and partners in their success. It's not about thinking someone winning, means we are losing. This is really healthy to see the industry grow together, and 1+1 is truly more than 2.
2. Making us self aware of what we create, and thinking about our readers/audience. The mindset of moving us from apathy to empathy towards our readers is huge shift and I highly recommend this to get us self aware, and practice in things we post moving forward.
3. Most of us are using LinkedIn to get connections to sell, find a job or hire. And expanding our branding as leaders is important to help ourselves and our organisations generate that in-bound demand. The mindset shift in how we use LinkedIn can really help us achieve these goals better.
When I first started the course, the first part was about the three laws. I was thinking did I sign up for the right course to learn about posting about LinkedIn. As I slowly progress along, I realize that the course was structured in a way that is slowly stack on each other ensuring that you have the proper foundation before moving on to the next chapter.
What I love about the course:
1) The video is straight to the point, no wasting of words.
2) Even if you are lost halfway through the video, each video ended with a summary of what was being talked about and an activity that prompts you to think about what needs to be done to deepen your understanding of each chapter.
3) Provided a framework that can be followed through for creating on LinkedIn. You won't leave the course thinking what needs to be done next.
4) In the first 2 chapters of the course, it focused on the Laws of success and Managing Our Mindset. Right off the bat, the course already clearly indicate the importance of the two items which without it, learning things along the course will be a challenge.
5) There is no spoon feeding of information. The activity challenge me to think for myself, something that I am truly appreciative of. Can't get very far on LinkedIn if we can't think for ourselves.
Highly recommended for anyone who like a short course but jam packed with a lot of thinking that needs to be done which will become the thinking foundation on how to post on LinkedIn.
Amazing course with so much rich contents for LinkedIn newbies! The course is written in a format that attracts and retain my attention. The bite-sized video helps me to seek clarify how I can further enhance my writing via LinkedIn. Thank you for the efforts put in. I enjoy learning from you!
The payment process was smooth and seamless. The course was truly a deeper look into the fine things in LinkedIn, Personal Branding, and productivity. I am driven to re-watching and reviewing the materials again and again until I have committed these things to memory, and mastery.
I started reading the book and I couldn't stop. Juliana peeled back the layers of her success and helped me understand what worked for her and how it could work for me.
For anyone thinking about starting their personal brand journey on LinkedIn, START HERE FIRST.
It will save you hours and allow you to start seeing returns on your brand asap.
This course was insightful as I realised how my posts were mostly centred about myself and what I achieved. Instead, the effort should be redirected to what I can offer.